As the internal thread style expansion anchor system, drop in anchor bolt is designed the diameter of the drop In anchor refers to the external diameter of the anchor body. They are produced by the multi station molding machine to ensure the precision of products and the stability of material properties, greatly improve the quality of products and production speed.
• The external diameter of the anchor body is equal to the hole drilled diameter in the concrete site.
• Min. embedment for each length of drop In anchor is the length of the anchor.
• Insert the anchor into the pre-drilled hole with the threaded head end towards the surface, then use proper setting tool and hit the expanded plug inside until the anchor body is fully expanded.
They are suited for the light to heavy duty fastening and fixing purposes. concrete drop in Anchors are available in Metric and Inch size type from 1/4"(M6)-- to 3/4"(M20), made by the carbon steel and the Stainless Steel to meet many construction needings. After installation, the fixture could be removable because the Drop in Anchor is left in the concrete, so, the threaded rod or bolt fixed could be loosed and removed easily.
★Consisting of anchor body and conical expanding plug inside.
★Perfect expansion and specially designed inserted conical expanding plug ensures full expansion power.
★Shallow embedment depth.
★Flexible in fixture thickness with variety sizes of hex bolts.
★Anchor flush with surface after removal of fixture fastened.
★Permanent anchoring-removing of fixture leaves anchor undisturbed.
Materials and Surface treatment:
☞Carbon steel & Stainless Steel 304(A2)- 316(A4)
☑ To fix pipings, Air ducts, cable tray, trunkings, mechanical pumps and eletrical switch gear.
☑ Suitable for anchoring in tensile zone.
☑ Securing of pipe brackets, rails and base plates fixing.
☑ Temporary work such as steel truss for platform safety rings & nettings and brickwork structures.
The Installation Instruction:
1. Pre-drill a hole of suitable dia. size in the substrate according the diameter of anchor dia.
2. Put anchor body into a drilled hole.
3. Hit the plug inside by a setting tool to expand the anchor body and remove the settingtool after be expanded fully.
4. Use the bolt or threaded rod to go through a pilot hole in the object for installation and insert it into the expaned anchorage.
5. Turn and tighten the nut by tool till the object is firmly fixed.
Product size description:
|Item Code||Thread Size||Anchor Dia.||Anchor Length|
|DROAN-5/16||5/16||10 mm||30 mm|
|DROAN-06||M6-W1/4||8.0 mm||25.0 mm|
|DROAN-08||M8-W5/16||10.0 mm||30.0 mm|
|DROAN-10||M10-W3/8||12.0 mm||40.0 mm|
|DROAN-12||M12-W1/2||16.0 mm||50.0 mm|
|DROAN-16||M16-W5/8||20.0 mm||65.0 mm|
|DROAN-20||M20-W3/4||25.0 mm||80.0 mm|
**The Drop in anchors made with carbon steel and stainless steel are available.