Stainless steel chemical anchor bolt is a kind of chemical anchor bolt system, which is mainly made of stainless steel 304 or 316. It is used to install and fix non expansion fasteners in solid concrete, masonry, solid brick or brickwork base.
Stainless steel chemical anchors are same design as steel chemical anchor bolts, they consist of a flat head, external hex head or internal hex head chisel stud, pre assembled with a nut and a washer. When in use, the appropriate chemically cured resin is injected into the pre drilled mounting hole by using glass chemical capsule or injection type adhesive system, and then the stud is inserted into the hole and rotated by hammer drill (glass capsule) or manual (injection type) to make it enter the resin correctly. Once the proper curing time is reached, the bolt can be fixed.
The sizes of stainless steel chemical anchor stud is the same as that of steel chemical anchor stud. However, because the mechanical and chemical properties of stainless steel are better than that of carbon steel, stainless steel chemical anchor bolt has stronger load weight and tightening strength, as well as better anti-corrosion and anti rust function.
It is designed for places with high requirements on installation environment. According to different construction applications, standard zinc plated steel chemical anchor threaded rod is used in dry environment; hot dipped galvanized chemical anchor rod is used in humid indoor and outdoor environment; 304 stainless steel chemical anchor bolt is used in humid environment where water may be soaked. 316 stainless steel chemical anchor bolt is used in contaminated places containing salt water or chlorine gas, and can also be used in places with high installation and decoration requirements.
* Better load capacity than the steel chemcial anchor threaded stud.
* More excellent anti-corrosion and anti rust performance.
* Suitable for use in underwater or polluted places.
* non expansion function fixings.
* Anti vibration.
* Istalled close to the edge and the spacing between anchor bolt is reduced.
Chemical Curing Time:
In the dry-wet-underwater installation.
|Concrete ℃||Curing Time||Concrete ℃||Curing Time||Concrete ℃||Curing Time|
|≥ 20||15 Min.||≥ 20||30 Min.||≥ 20||1.5 Hr.|
|10 ~ 20||25 Min.||10 ~ 20||50 Min.||10 ~ 20||3 Hr.|
|0 ~ 10||1.5 Hr.||0 ~ 10||2.5 Hr.||0 ~ 10||6 Hr.|
|-5 ~ 0||6 Hr.|
* It is suitable for installation and fixation of medium or heavy load.
* Fixing is applied in concrete, brick or block foundation materials.
* Widely used in the construction, construction and engineering industries.
* For the application of non expansion fixings fasteners.
It is widely used in the repair and reinforcement of internal and external walls of residential buildings, fixed mechanical devices, suspension and installation projects, infrastructure sites, etc.
1. Pre drill a hole of the recommended diameter and depth.
2. Clean the debris and muck in the hole with hole cleaning brush or high pressure gas.
3. Insert chemical glass capsule or inject cured resin.
4. Insert the chemical anchor bolt into the bottom of the hole.
The adhesive materials are injected according to the curing time.
5. Control the curing time and complete the connection structure.
Product size description:
Unit: mm & inch
| Item Code|| Stud Size|| Max.Thickness Fastened||Hole Dia.||Hole Depth|
|CHEMA-08||M8 X 110||16 mm||10 mm||80 mm|
|CHEMA-10||M10 X 130||22 mm||12 mm||90 mm|
|CHEMA-12||M12 X 160||30 mm||14 mm||110 mm|
|CHEMA-16||M16 X 190||38 mm||18 mm||125 mm|
|CHEMA-20||M20 X 260||70 mm||25 mm||170 mm|
|CHEMA-24||M24 X 300||65 mm||28 mm||210 mm|
|CHEMA-30||M30 X 380||70 mm||35 mm||280 mm|
|CHEMA-5/16||5/16 X 4-1/2||3/4||3/8||3-3/8|
|CHEMA-3/8||3/8 X 5||1||7/16||3-5/8|
|CHEMA-1/2||1/2 X 6-1/4||1-1/4||9/16||3-9/16|
|CHEMA-5/8||5/8 X 7-1/2||1-3/4||3/4||6|
|CHEMA-3/4||3/4 X 10-1/4||2-3/4||7/8||7-1/2|
|CHEMA-7/8||7/8 X 11-3/4||3-3/4||1||8-1/2|
|CHEMA-1||1 X 11-3/4||2-1/2||1-1/8||8-1/2|
|CHEMA-1-1/4||1-1/4 X 14-1/8||2||1-7/16||11-1/2|
**The special styles and sizes are available according to the samples or the drawings supplied by customers.
**The sizes of stainless steel chemical anchor bolts are same as the carbon steel chemical anchor bolts.