Shield anchor eye bolt is sutiable for medium-heavy installation purpose. As one kind of heavy duty masonry anchor or expanding shield anchor, Three segment steel shields are made of carbon steel plate and produced by high speed automatic punching machine to ensure its high quality product performance. Steel shield anchor eyebolts are widely used to anchor & fix, hang,connect or pass the objects through the eye in various structure base materials.
Shield anchor with eyebolt is assembled folded eyebolt with shield anchor only. The eye bolt is folded and made by punching machine, which is different manufacturing process with forged steel eyebolt. When tightening eye head or the hex nut assembled and making a cone nut pull into and expand the expanding shield anchor to generate balanced expansion force in three directions in the hole wall drilled in the base materials to ensure security of installation and usage.
The steel three segment shields possess strong loading and tensile strength in the pre-drilled hole in the substrate, being also suitable for enlarged hole caused by drilling in weak base materials. By pulling down the cone nut, a strong spring ensure shield anchors return to normal assembled state when the improper expansion happened during the installation. By loosing the tightened fasteners, concrete shield anchor bolts are easily removed after being installed.
★ Pre-assembled with folded eye bolt & Din 934 hex nut & Din 125/9021 flat washer.
★ If being loose or fall scattered, could reassemble or replace a spring to be restored.
★ Generate three directions balanced expansion force provide optimal loading and ensure security of installing.
★ Used to anchor & fix, hang, connect or pass the objects through the eye
★ Being suitable for medium-heavy duty loading purpose and weak base materials.
Materials & Surface treatment:
☞ Carton steel & Zinc plating and Zinc plated and yellow passivated.
Base Materials: ☑ Concrete ☑ Masonry ☑ Brickwork ☑ Solid wall ☑ Stone
● Special door industry,Wall panel.
● Installation of signs, handrails, railings, shelves and gates.
● Installation of grating and fence and heavy machinery installing.
● Pipe installation engineering / pipe support.
● Cables and tower racks, cable wire installation industry.
● Installation of starter bars for structural expansion and rectification works.
● Structural expansion and rectification works.
● Curtain walls, cladding and precast concrete components.
1. Drill a hole in the substrate to ensure the correct diameter and embedment depth.
2. Use a nylon brush or high pressure air pump to clean all debris and dust inside the hole.
3. Loosen and remove eye bolt, hex nut and flat washer.
4. Insert shield anchor only into the drilled hole until being flush with the surface.
5. Pass eye bolt through a guide hole in the fixture and vertically aligned with and close to a substrate hole.
6. To fasten eye bolt by tool until be fixed fully.
Product size description: (mm/inch)
|Item Code||Anchor Size||Anchor Length||Drill Dia.||Normal Hook Bolt Size|
|3PAE06||M6 (1/4)||45||12||M6 X 50|
|3PAE08||M8 (5/16)||50||14||M8 X 55|
|3PAE10||M10 (3/8)||60||16||M10 X 70|
|3PAE12||M12 (1/2)||75||20||M12 X 85|
|3PAE16||M16 (5/8)||115||25||M16 X 125|
|3PAE20||M20 (3/4)||130||32||M20 X 140|
**The special eye bolt sizes are available.
** The folded, welded and forged eye bolt are available.
** Being available to assemble loose bolt, stud, projecting bolt, eye bolt and hook bolt.